In August and September we travelled by bicycle in Mongolia. The trip took four weeks to complete. The total distance cycled was around 900 kms.
We started and ended our trip in Ulan Bataar. We first hired a “taxi” to take us out of town. We started cycling near Amarbayasgalant then travelled west to Erdenet and Bulgan. Then south to Tsesterleg and east again to Karkorin and finally Arkayveer. There we chartered a minibus to take us back to the capital.
- Panorama approaching Amarbayasgalant
- Panorama junction to Amarbayasgalant
- Panorama road to Amarbayagalant
- Panorama main road to the south near Bulgan
- Panorama view from campsite
- Panorama view with gers